Monday, July 28, 2008

ZNE Design Team ~See It Say It!

This is SueAnn Lommler's art piece I found simply Lovely...."Secrets". Visit SueAnn's website here: http://www.westernskiesstudios.com/


This is my response digital art piece I named "Hidden Secrets".


Please note that if you copy the image into a blog post of your own, you must credit the copyright to the original artist.

As our featured See It ~ Say It ~ Saturday image, we challenge you to consider how this piece of art makes you feel, what it makes you think - what it makes you want to say.

Here is how See It ~ Say It ~ Saturday works:

Post your response to this piece on your own blog. Link your response to this blog post. You can also include the banner below, if you want:

You do NOT have to be a ZNE Member to participate, we invite you all to have an artful week, and hope you enjoy the artwork above. We'd love to hear your response. When you see it ~ say it!

5 comments:

Ruey said...

Hi Tiffany!
I found you through my Flickr account, Oh So Very...
I love your blog, too! So pretty, and creative.
Come visit me when you have the chance. Thanks for the sweet comments..
xxxooo Ruth

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Hey Tiff! Thanks for stopping by. I'm good, how bout you?
I just got back from the ZNE convo., and I'm still recovering :). It was great fun. Did you see the post? It was so cool to finally meet some of the ZNErs in person :). TTYL!
xoxo,
Kristin

Wren Cottage said...

I can see why you loved SueAnn's piece, It is really beautiful! Will stop by and visit her site :)
and you know I adore all your creations but this is especially enchanting...love the way you depicted the different ladies and their "hidden secrets" ~ the pandora box image pulls me in, does make you a tad curious, doesn't it? :) ~ Have a beautiful day!! xo ~ Madai

Amy Sutter said...

What a beautiful piece of digital art :-)
We are having a give-away on Aged Vintage Papier, please enter and spread the word!
Blessings,
Amy

Annabelle said...

"Hidden Secrets" is wonderful! The girl in the treasure chest reminds me of me...always looking for the hidden gem, not always in the open. Maybe next time I'll be on time to participate.
P.s. Tiffany, I just realized I have known you for some time. I first came across your site "Beyond the Vintage Path" way before I started blogging...wow...what a surprise!